About:

It's my hope to post entries here about my life and experiences as a trans-woman who also happens to have bipolar disorder. This is my way of making my voice be heard, and bringing attention to the issues that myself and others like me, face every day.

Friday, November 12, 2010

I'm Taken

Things have been busy as hell around here lately. I finally have the time and inspiration to sit down and write something on here. Things are still going pretty well, dare I say down right great. As of Halloween Stef and I are officially dating, so I finally found someone. She treats me way better than Megan ever did, to say the least. I sold that one painting for 80 bucks and am currently working on a few more things that I hope to sell too. There really is that much going on that's worth writing about. All it is these days is running around on errands with my aunts and trying to get a little time to work on my art.

I spent the last few weekends with Stef, and had an amazingly awesome time too. We decided to skip a couple of weeks for sake of money and stuff, and have me come up there and spend 4 days with her for Thanksgiving so I can meet her family. Things with us are going well so far, I've got no complaints. Honestly I think she's the best thing to happen to me in a long time. She treats me very good, and isn't a psychopath like the last one. I like having a girlfriend that's trans too, there's just something about being with someone else that's going through the same things I am that's comforting in a way. I don't know where things will go with us, but I love her, so I'm willing to find out.

3 comments:

Amy K. said...

Awesome. I wish the both of you best of luck, with yourselves and your relationship.

Ryan said...

Congrats on not finding a psyco transgender girlfriend this time around, I hope it goes well for you both!

Melissa said...

I'm so happy to hear that things are looking up for you. The middle peninsula is nowhere for a progressive young woman like to to be living. I'm so glad that you are now in Richmond, and even happier that you have a significant other!

Big hug sweetie!
Melissa XX