About:

It's my hope to post entries here about my life and experiences as a trans-woman, and everyday life in general. This is my way of making my voice be heard, and bringing attention to the issues that transgender people face every day.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Doing Well

Things have been pretty busy around here lately. I sold 2 paintings last Monday instead of just the one that I was planning on. He had showed interest in my abstract expressionism experiment, so I threw that one in for 30 bucks more.I also found out that one of my 80 dollar paintings sold too. I'm probably going to go get paid for that sometime within the next week or so, I just have to wait for the guy that's buying it to get the money. I'm happy to see my stuff selling, it makes me think that I just might make a career of this yet. They also brought up the idea of redesigning their shop sign. I don't have any real experience in that area, which I told them, but I said if they can come up with an idea I'll see what I can do with it.

My friend Stef cam to see me again last weekend. I think I can say we had our first official date. It wasn't anything too special, she wanted to check out this little sex shop place nearby. We got a few things, but that's all I'm saying about that part. After that we went out to dinner again, which was great. We had a pretty good time at Kings Dominion Saturday too, aside from a few stares people threw our way. She won me a big skelanimal kitty at one of the game booths. She got me on a couple of roller coasters and I held on to her in the haunted house thingys we went in too. We're happy together, so I hope something good comes from it. Life isn't perfect, but it's finally starting to get better.

1 comment:

Amy K. said...

Hooray! I love romantic stories. Here's wishing you the best with love and selling your art. :)