About:

It's my hope to post entries here about my life and experiences as a trans-woman, and everyday life in general. This is my way of making my voice be heard, and bringing attention to the issues that transgender people face every day.

Monday, September 13, 2010

Long Time No Post

So yeah, it’s been a while, something like 3 weeks if I’m not mistaken. I’ll be honest, I just haven’t really felt like posting much of anything new lately. I’ve also been pretty busy as well. I’ve been holding back from talking about some things on here for a bit, but I’m going to start opening up about them some now. So I’m sure everyone is wondering what I’ve been up these last few weeks, well sit back and get ready to read, I’m about to fill you in.

Here we go with the first big topic of interest that I’ve been reluctant to open up about; my love/sex life as of lately. It’s not something I’ve really brought up before, although I’m sure plenty of people have noticed hints of it or possibly even know about me, but I’m pretty into the BDSM (bondage, discipline, sado masochism) lifestyle. As if being trans isn’t enough with the misconceptions. The big subject there would be the fact that I have a girlfriend/mistress now. It’s all still in the beginning stages of things, but I’m hoping it turns into something good for the both of us. She’s a trans girl as well if I didn’t mention that yet. I’m not revealing too much more info on the subject simply for privacy sake and because I once again don’t feel like talking about it. Ha! Maybe later ;)

The big huge topic of interest is that I’m officially moving out of my grandparent’s house. Things got really bad over the last few weeks with my depression, and it was beginning to take its toll on both me and my art. It was mostly over the fact that I felt like I was going nowhere so long as I lived there in that town. I asked my aunt last Tuesday after a small break down in the offer to live with them was still good. She called me up and could tell that I was still pretty upset and decided that she was going to come and get me within 2 hours. So for now it looks like I’m living with them until I can work out something. Which helps me out so much, gets me out of bumfuck nowhere, pretty close to Richmond, high speed net, and the best of all people that accept me as I am and that I can talk to about anything.

I’ve got a new trans girl friend that lives in Richmond and goes to the same doctor as me that I’m hoping things work out well with. I’m close enough that we can actually hang out now, and best of all she knows a lot of people and can help get me into the BDSM scene in Richmond. I’ve got a lot on my plate right now, but I’m hoping with a little work I can turn the opportunity I’ve been given into something productive that moves me forward in life. I’m not out of the game yet, hell, I’m just getting started. I feel like I’ve missed out on a lot the last year and a half from being back with the grandparents. It feels like I have so much catching up to do, but for sake of my sanity and potential career I have to keep going.

I’ll try to write some more in the next few days, I’m staying fairly busy here, but it really helps. I’m trying to deal with what may possibly be some undiagnosed psych issues, so it’s one day at a time for now. I’m staying optimistic about the future, I’m hoping things keep improving.

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Sounds to me like things are already starting to improve :) I'm glad you're getting out of your grandparents' house, that situation seemed pretty bad, and I should know, having just moved out of my parents' house.

Great news about the girlfriend! I just hope she treats you like you should be treated ;)

Good luck to you for now, and I'll be looking to hear more from you soon :)

Love,
E.

Sage Fallon said...

Thanks :) I'm hoping things keep improving.

On the girlfriend note... oh yes she does! :p

Name: R Bohannon said...

so, yes. the previously deleted post (more recent) was in reference to you playing with clay at the studio with me. didn't know what kind of info you were revealing and my name had a link back to my blog. so. yes. you. visit studio. play with clay.

:)

Sage Fallon said...

Lol, it's all cool. Sure, I'd love to. Just call me up or something and we can figure out a day. I'm finally staying rather busy. :P