About:

It's my hope to post entries here about my life and experiences as a trans-woman, and everyday life in general. This is my way of making my voice be heard, and bringing attention to the issues that transgender people face every day.

Monday, July 26, 2010

Trying New Things

I finished a painting today, and it's definitely different than any I've done before.
I decided to give the whole thinkism art movement a try. The basic idea is to bring attention to certain social, political, environmental issues and so on. I kept this one simple and to the point, although I'm making the next one a bit more complex. I like the idea of using my art to make people think about issues that are important to me, so I started with one of the biggest. It pretty much explains itself, I'm thinking of calling it "Our Reality" but I'm open to other ideas. Anyway, here it is.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Name: R Bohannon said...

I like the title. Glad to see you have posted an image!

Sage Fallon said...

Should come check some of my stuff out in person sometime. I do have a portfolio bag now, so I could lug a few with me if we hang out the studio sometime too.