About:

It's my hope to post entries here about my life and experiences as a trans-woman who also happens to have bipolar disorder. This is my way of making my voice be heard, and bringing attention to the issues that myself and others like me, face every day.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Looking For More Work

I finished my last commission that I had today, I'm hoping that tomorrow I can make it to a couple of galleries to try to see if there's any interest in my work. I should be seeing another aunt of mine too, so maybe I'll get some more work from her. There isn't a lot to talk about. I see my hormones doctor on Tuesday and my new primary care doctor on Thursday, so it should be a busy week. I'm hoping to hear some kind of decision about surgery from insurance on Thursday. I'm not holding my breath if my doctor hasn't called me by now with any good news. I guess I'll find out soon enough. Anyway, here's a picture of the painting I finished today.
Assateague Island Lighthouse

No comments: