About:

It's my hope to post entries here about my life and experiences as a trans-woman, and everyday life in general. This is my way of making my voice be heard, and bringing attention to the issues that transgender people face every day.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My Dull Life

I finally went and turned in the food stamps application today. I was nervous as hell I was going to get questioned about my gender, but no one said anything about it to me. I did hear some laughing while I was waiting for them to make copies of everything, but I don't know what it was about. It went pretty well and I meet with someone on Friday for the interview. I'll probably get questioned about being TG then, I'm sure it's going to come up at some point. I don't know if I'm going to get this, but it's worth the effort to try. There isn't much else going on that's really worth talking about. I don't see my therapist until next Wednesday since she's on vacation, so the insurance stuff has to wait. I'll probably use some of my old posts like I did before in the meantime, or at least until something that's actually interesting happens.

No comments: