About:

It's my hope to post entries here about my life and experiences as a trans-woman, and everyday life in general. This is my way of making my voice be heard, and bringing attention to the issues that transgender people face every day.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Too Far

So the reason comments have to be approved before they show up now is thanks to Megan. She decided to comment spam my blog last night with rude comments, and was apparently laughing hysterically about it as she did. This was after the girl she’s seeing sent me a text message from Megan’s phone telling me I should kill myself. I try to make peace and this is what I get. I told her all I want is to make peace with all the misunderstandings we’ve had lately, admit my mistakes, apologize for them, and just put it behind us and be friends. I don’t like holding grudges, and I don’t like treating people badly, no matter how much they deserve it. They’re acting like children, and I’m not playing that game. If they don’t like what I write on my blog, they don’t have to read it. She even apparently hit the report abuse button on me, but like that worries me. They don’t like the fact that I mention them on here, yet they keep reading and they keep doing things to interfere with my life. I write about my life, if they don’t want to get mentioned they can leave me alone. This is the last time I try making peace with her, the offer stands but she has to take it. If she wanted to hurt me even more she did, I’m just glad I had a friend to talk to during it. She was one of my best friends before we dated; now she hates me for something I never did. On the plus side, I have an idea of a painting, one person holding out an olive branch as another lunges towards them with a dagger. That’s what I hate most about this world, 90% of it is people trying to hurt each other. It’s sad, and it’s the reason I like to help people. I don’t want to be a part of all the hate and pain that goes on in the world, I want to be at least one person that does my part to not continue that vicious cycle.

3 comments:

Amy K. said...

Well hell, let her read and comment on my blog then. Why stop at yours? Bring it on, Megan!

Seriously, what is wrong with people? She'll get it back someday, and if she has any intelligence at all, she'll realize that you reap what you sow.

Ryan said...

fuck 'em all it's your life, you're living it, you can say and do what you want, and you don't have to anyone but yourself!

Sage Fallon said...

Thanks for the support. =)