About:

It's my hope to post entries here about my life and experiences as a trans-woman, and everyday life in general. This is my way of making my voice be heard, and bringing attention to the issues that transgender people face every day.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Slow Week

Not a lot has really been going on since I last posted, so I guess I’m just looking for an excuse to keep writing for now. I have my appointment at the clinic tomorrow night, which as it looks should go as planned this time. I’m just not looking forward to that cardiogram. I know it’s just to check things out, end my doctor even said it’s probably nothing to worry about, but you know how it is. There’s always that thought in the back of your head of what if. I’m trying not to dwell on that though.

I actually decided to make a video today for youtube for the first time since 08. I don’t have a regular high speed connection, but with the laptop I can at least take it to where I have a signal and upload a video if I want. If we have time tomorrow, I’m hoping we can stop by Barns and Noble for a little while before my appointment. I can get on there and upload it. It’s nothing big, just a video for the sake of keeping my channel alive. I doubt I’ll ever get into the habit of posting videos regularly, whether I have a high speed connection or not. I prefer writing a little more, I’m better at that than talking on camera. At least I have a better camera this time, so the video quality should be better also. If I don’t get it up tomorrow I will at some point, it’s not really a priority.

I changed the background color back to the light grey, the other color made things look a little too easter egg like as far as the colors on here go. I think I’ve finally got the layout finalized for a while now. I also added a resource page, I already had everthing up on my TG board on vampirefreaks. I thought I'd add them on here to give any one that needs it a little help finding information. There isn’t really much else to talk about, it’s been a slow week so far. I should have more to talk about tomorrow with any luck.

No comments: