About:

It's my hope to post entries here about my life and experiences as a trans-woman who also happens to have bipolar disorder. This is my way of making my voice be heard, and bringing attention to the issues that myself and others like me, face every day.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Keeping Myself Entertained

There isn’t a whole lot to really talk about that’s going on lately. I’m working on taking pictures every day that I have decent weather and light for it. The modeling work with my friend isn’t moving forward as fast as I expected, so I’m sticking with my staple work for now. Modeling shots are easy as hell compared to shooting insects or animals. People usually cooperate; bees and butterflies on the other hand never stop moving. I’ve still managed to get a few that aren’t too bad. I’m always in search of that perfect shot, so I’ll go out every day shooting hundreds of blurred and over exposed shots in order to by chance pull off a flawless looking one if that’s what it takes. It payed off pretty well last year for me, with any luck this year will too. I may have a portfolio worthy shot of a little hummingbird moth. I still need to sort through them all, but I may post a few on here later.

There isn’t much else too noteworthy to mention. I’m thinking I’ll probably record a few more videos for youtube at some point and just post them all at once when I get the chance. It gives me something to do in my free time at least. I think that’s about it, things have been pretty dull around here lately. I think I may have to come up with writing topics again.

5 comments:

Laura said...

I can say taking pictures is a way to express your self and that sounds so great. I know what you mean about having a dull life and nothing to really blog about. Maybe would just trade ideals some time and link up that way if you like to?

Sage Fallon said...

Sure, I'm always up for making a new friend. =)

Laura said...

That's sweet. I can say it is great to have new friends. I do love talking to people and making friends. =))

Sage Fallon said...

Me too, they definitely help when things get tough. I probably wouldn't have made it this far myself without a couple of them.

Laura said...

I can say here in my little town the folks don't know what type of person I am truly. I can say they are of the older type that have set ways you don't like to step on. They are really up for a change that might bring a shock to them.