About:

It's my hope to post entries here about my life and experiences as a trans-woman, and everyday life in general. This is my way of making my voice be heard, and bringing attention to the issues that transgender people face every day.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I Hate Waiting

I didn't get the chance to upload that video tonight, unfortunately. We decided to go to starbucks instead of Barns and Noble, then I found out you have to buy some kind of card or something to use their wifi. I wasn't that desperate, so I'll wait until I can go somewhere and park next to a hotel and do it. Things went pretty well with my doctors appointment, it looks like my heart is fine. My pulse was a little fast, but I was a bit nervous, otherwise everything looked good. My doctor messed up one of my prescriptions afterwards though. She wrote it for 120 1mg estrogen pills instead of just making it 60 2mg pills instead. I had to sit there in the waiting room for almost half an hour waiting for her to fix it and bring me a new one. My friend and I decided to go to Applebees afterwards, which was great until we finished eating. We asked for boxs to take what we couldn't eat home in, which you think would have given the waitress the idea that we were ready to pay and leave. She disappeared for 15 minutes before she came back and we asked for the bill, then she sat there talking to someone right in front of us for at least 10 more minutes before she finally walked over and picked up the bill. I swear, it's like everyone wanted to make me wait tonight. People frustrate me, but at least everything turned out to be fine with my heart. I got starbucks and food from Applebees also, so it wasn't a bad night aside from the annoyance of waiting.

10 comments:

Amy K. said...

I would've kept the extra Estradiol pills, just in case. ;) And oh yeahhhhh... I love Starbucks! Keep me away from that place. LOL!

Sage Fallon said...

They took the prescription after I pointed out that she wrote it wrong. I ask for prescriptions every time I go, so I've still got the one from my last appointment too. I've got about 6 months worth of refills since I've always got an extra prescription around. I couldn't resist Starbucks either, it's one of my weaknesses lol. :p

JB said...

Nice to know things are going on well :)

Am currently working on my upd8 post :)

Lind.
http://kenyantg.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

megan is no longer allowed to see amy. since you know this now, ill be watching your blog like a hawk waiting for something to come up related to amy and megan.

Elizabeth said...

At least everything turned out well :) People always find new and interesting ways to frustrate me, too. I think it goes with the territory :) I can't wait to see your new video!

Sage Fallon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sage Fallon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amy K. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.