About:

It's my hope to post entries here about my life and experiences as a trans-woman who also happens to have bipolar disorder. This is my way of making my voice be heard, and bringing attention to the issues that myself and others like me, face every day.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Confused

So apparently that girl Megan likes saw my blog earlier today. Now she's pissed off and doesn't want to talk to me again. I guess her friend wanted her to explain herself. I'm not sure why she's so pissed, she's the one lying to everybody. It's my fucking blog, I'll write about my life on here if I want and I'll write what I want. I put a link to it on my myspace, so excuse me if she got curious and decided to take a look at it. She shouldn't be lying to anyone if she doesn't want them finding out eventually. If she had been upfront and honest with me about what was going on I might have been more inclined to not bitch on here quite so much. Oh well, whatever. She's the one that still wanted to be friends, I don't appreciate friends who lie to me. I've been sick the last couple of days, so I'm focused more on getting well right now than stressing over Megan's drama. I'm more than willing to be her friend, but she has to be honest with me. I should go lay down, I feel like shit right now. I hope I don't have the flu or something.

No comments: