About:

It's my hope to post entries here about my life and experiences as a trans-woman who also happens to have bipolar disorder. This is my way of making my voice be heard, and bringing attention to the issues that myself and others like me, face every day.

Monday, February 15, 2010

The Weekend

This has certainly been the most interesting weekend of my life. Megan came down really late Friday night and picked me up, which was a story unto itself trying to get back to her house without her falling asleep. The psyco bitch went off again the night before and she took her to the hospital and was up all night and day. When it got here is when it really got interesting. The bitch ex girlfriend thought talking shit about me right in front of me would somehow deter me from dating Megan. Little did she know that I wasn't going to play by her rules. She whines "when is she going to leave", "she's stealing my best friend", "get off of her", I just flash my knife at her and completely ignore it instead of talking shit back at her. She wants me to get upset and bitch, but I refuse to play her game and let her make herself look like a victim. She refuses to sleep upstairs like we agreed she would before I came, even though Megan's sister is gone until Tuesday. So me and her have to sleep on the uncomfortable pull out couch bed while she takes over the queen size mattress with her fat ass. Anytime me and Megan try to do anything alone or even sit together on the other side of the room from her she bitches "I feel left out". Honestly, I want to look over at her the next time I hear that and tell her to take a hint. She really pushed her luck Saturday night. She went off about how she knew we wanted alone time but you don't always get what you want. I felt like going over and holding her at knife point until she agreed to leave the damn room. She wants me to act like I'm just Megan's friend in front of her to make it easier for her. That night she wouldn't back off until Megan was so exhausted that she layed down in the floor when the bitch wanted her to sleep in the bed with her. I went over and completely ignored her comment of "get your hands off her", and got her up and back in bed with me. Then I sat cross legged on the bed next to her for the next half hour with a knife in each hand starring at the psyco bitch to freak her out until she went to sleep. Everyone here hates her, and Megan's family loves me because I'm not putting up with her bullshit. We can't get alone time in her room, so we take showers together and sneak off the bathroom for it. Going to the bathroom is pretty much code for bitch free time. The alone time has been amazing though, I should have dated another trans girl a long time ago. She's more experienced than me, so that makes it all the better on my end. Anyway, I think I have the bitch scared by now, if she isn't she should be. No on has ever pushed me as close to stabbing them as she has. At any rate, I think I've bitched enough now, time to go think of ways to make her feel miserable enough to leave us the fuck along already.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Re: "Then I sat cross legged on the bed next to her for the next half hour with a knife in each hand starring at the psyco bitch to freak her out until she went to sleep."

"No on has ever pushed me as close to stabbing them as she has."

Reading stuff like this, I have to wonder about the state of your own mental health.

You are moving in on her girlfriend, right in front of her, in her own house. That is extremely humiliating. Just exactly how do you expect her to feel? How would you feel, if the situation was reversed, and she was doing the same thing to you? Have a heart for the broken hearted. You and Megan can't help your attraction to one another, but there's no reason to add insult to injury.

NickyB (aka the CFG) said...

Implied threats with a knife pushes the boundaries of legality, let alone femininity.
I am shocked reading this, truly shocked.

Leslie Ann said...

Make it three appalled people, if anyone is counting.