About:

It's my hope to post entries here about my life and experiences as a trans-woman who also happens to have bipolar disorder. This is my way of making my voice be heard, and bringing attention to the issues that myself and others like me, face every day.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

New Website

I decided to move most of the stuff from my old site over to a new one, I was tired of not having my name in the site address. There were too many broken picture links and bad grammar on the old one also. So, as of now, I have one website that links everything of mine on the net together. It took a few days, but something happened earlier in the week that made me a bit embarassed by the old site. I got asked to be in a documentary on transgender people, I'm not quite sure where it's going to go just yet. I'm pretty certain he's legit, and after talking to him a bit I can tell he knows what he's talking about. I can't really say it's anything definite yet, but I guess I'll see where things take me. Part of me is nervous about possibly doing it, but at the same time it may be my chance to get my opinions heard in a big way. It's something I may have to look forward to at the very least. I'll keep things updated as I know more about it. I overhauled the website for sake of having something halfway decent looking for people to see if this documentary thing goes anywhere. I changed the link over on the right, just click the one labled my website to check it out, if you want.

No comments: