About:

It's my hope to post entries here about my life and experiences as a trans-woman, and everyday life in general. This is my way of making my voice be heard, and bringing attention to the issues that transgender people face every day.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Another Good Day

Things didn't go quite as expected today, but they went really well anyway. My friend and I went by the tattoo shop before my doctors appointment and talked to them about both of us getting one. She decided that she wanted one, so we set up an appointment to come back in 2 weeks on the 29th and get them at the same time. There wasn't enough time for me to get it before my appointment today, so it all worked out pretty well. I was hoping I'd have a friend there anyway, since it's my first tattoo. It makes me a little more comfortable to have someone there I already know anyway. So I'm still getting it, I just have to wait a little while. It took forever before the doctor got to me at the clinic, but I did get a free flue shot. I guess I got lucky that I go to a free clinic and they're offering flu shots to all patients. I thought it was better than nothing, especially since I didn't even have to pay for it. That's really about all that happened today, but I'm happy with how things went. It seems like things are taking a turn for the better, I just hope it lasts a while longer. At least I have something to look forward to soon.

No comments: