About:

It's my hope to post entries here about my life and experiences as a trans-woman who also happens to have bipolar disorder. This is my way of making my voice be heard, and bringing attention to the issues that myself and others like me, face every day.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

My Family Can Piss Off

OK, yeah, it's been a while since I last posted. Nothing really has been going on, I regret to say. I've been trying to get my family to give me a ride into town to get applications for jobs since the last time I posted. Just my luck they decided to get someone to come do work on the house off an on. So the days I'm able to go, they can't, and there's not much point going on a Saturday. I told them earlier today I want to go tomorrow, and they tell me the guy is supposed to be coming again, but don't know if he will. I'm sick of my family, that's all they ever do, promise me nothing. They bitch and bitch that I need to get a job, but refuse to help me get a job. They had the nerve to tell me that they can't take me every day if I get one. Fuck them! I'm sick of this bullshit from them. I'll get where I want in life, with or without their help. I bitch about my family a lot, I know, but this is it. Tell me I may regret pushing my family away if you want, it's worth any amount of future regret to rid myself of this apathetic family. I've got a new camera, so I can see where my photography takes me at least. I will get a job, my options are limited, but I'll find a way, I swear it. I will not accept anything less than what I want, not anymore. I am who I am in spite of my family, not because of them. I will never be, nor would I ever want to be anything like my family. One way or another, I will get what I want, with or without my family's support.

1 comment:

Briana Lynn said...

Hello :) Google KGB which is the text service you can text questions to and get them answered for like 99 cents I beleive. You work online and get 5-10 cents per question. It's not a job you could live off of but you could bring home about 300 dollars a month. Look it up on wahm.com too. (It's a working mothers page, just look in the forums and scroll down)

xoxo