About:

It's my hope to post entries here about my life and experiences as a trans-woman who also happens to have bipolar disorder. This is my way of making my voice be heard, and bringing attention to the issues that myself and others like me, face every day.

Friday, July 17, 2009

The Last Week

There isn't really that much to say about the last week or so. I had my second therapy appointment on tuesday, but it's still pretty soon to really make much of a judgement about how it's going. So far I like her, and she's been very understanding about everything going on with me. I haven't really talked that much yet about the new issues with me, I've mostly been trying to let her get to know me so far. I go again on tuesday, so I'm going to try to bring more things up this time. Just my luck, last week when I walk out to get picked up from my appointment I find out another family member has just died. So things aren't really getting better yet, but I hope once I start bringing up everything I came there to talk about things will start improving.

No comments: