About:

It's my hope to post entries here about my life and experiences as a trans-woman who also happens to have bipolar disorder. This is my way of making my voice be heard, and bringing attention to the issues that myself and others like me, face every day.

Saturday, May 23, 2009

My Boring Life

It's been a while since I wrote anything here, things have been a little crazy lately I guess. I got my debit card last Tuesday, finally. I had some trouble activating it and had to go to the bank about it, but it all turned out fine. So now everything has the correct name on it. I didn't get anymore trouble with my meds at the pharmacy, so that was a relief. Otherwise I can't really say very much has been going on. It's been long hours of boredom sitting around unable to really do much about my situation. I did stay the night at a friend's house the other night, and the next day I tried pot for the first time. Honestly, I wouldn't mind if I could use it all the time, helped me forget about my problems for a little while at least. But I guess unless hell freezes over and it's ever legalized here, my money is better spent on hormones. The depression lately has been as much from losing my ex as it is about my job situation. He called me one night not too long ago and we talked about a lot of things. He pretty much said that he's still in love with me and wished I would take him back. There's a long story behind it, but I'll spare all the details. Basically we've both admitted that wish we could get back together, but we're scared it's just going to pick up where it left off and be the same old problems. I don't know, I get the feeling that I'm more over him than he is over me though. I don't know what to do about it all. I'm just trying to forget my problems lately in some effort to relax, I'll take care of them a little later.

No comments: