About:

It's my hope to post entries here about my life and experiences as a trans-woman, and everyday life in general. This is my way of making my voice be heard, and bringing attention to the issues that transgender people face every day.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

My Estrogen Was Increased

I got my estrogen increased to 4mg a day at my check up on Tuesday. I had been on 3 a day for almost a year, so I decided to ask about increasing it again since I wasn't having any problems. So I've been pretty happy about that this week. I got to stay the night at my best friend's house Thursday night, and she modeled for a few pictures for me. We hung out at the mall for a bit the next day, and spent the day together. I had fun, and it helped take my mind off of a lot of things that have been bothering me lately. I got my new social security card in the mail yesterday, so now I can finally go and get my ID changed next week. I just have to see about altering the name on my bank account first and then I can get the rest over with. Things are moving forward a little bit at a time now. I'm still struggling a bit with depression, but it's getting better. I just have to do stuff to take my mind off of things while I wait for transition stuff to happen. I don't really have much to say tonight, I haven't been in much of a writing mood lately for some reason.

No comments: