About:

It's my hope to post entries here about my life and experiences as a trans-woman who also happens to have bipolar disorder. This is my way of making my voice be heard, and bringing attention to the issues that myself and others like me, face every day.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

He Left Me

Well sadly I'm single now, my boyfriend left me this afternoon. It wasn't even an argument or anything, we just both ended up agreeing that we're better off this way. Mostly because I'm tired of trying to keep him from leaving me. It still hurts like hell, I didn't want it to end, but I know it's for the best. I'm crying just writing this, but I know I have to move on. I've got moving in with my friend in Richmond to look forward to. I really hate to say this, but I know it's true, he was holding me back. I knew the move would probably break us up, because it's going to put me even farther from him, but I have to do it. I have to for the sake of my own happiness and my transition. I was ready for him to leave me once I did that, it just came sooner than I was expecting. I guess I get what I'm supposed to have in life, not always what I want. There really isn't much else for me to write for now, so that's it.

1 comment:

NickyB (aka the CFG) said...

Sage
I have kept up with your blog & whilst you do not know me, I am sorry to hear your news. You have some very positive things to look forward to meanwhile...tc nicky