About:

It's my hope to post entries here about my life and experiences as a trans-woman who also happens to have bipolar disorder. This is my way of making my voice be heard, and bringing attention to the issues that myself and others like me, face every day.

Saturday, December 27, 2008

What A Night

Well it's safe to say that I made up for my birthday last night. One of our friends picked me and Richard up to go to a party at another one of our friend's house. It wasn't really a party though, more like 5 people getting together and drinking all night. We hit a deer on the way to her house, before we had any alcohol. The funny thing is it really didn't fuck the car up beyond beding the hood, at least we thought so at the time. We never even stopped moving and it was like he just bounced off of us or something. But we made it to the party safely. I only had one drink and a few sips of vodka on my birthday, sitting alone at home, but I sure had fun this time. I ended up having 2 vodka shots, a margarita, a white russian, a red russian, and a tequilla shot. I think that's the most I've ever drank in one sitting. I was definately drunk, but I could still stand up and walk around, all be it a bit wobbly though. It was pretty fun, we played a nightmare before christmas board game, which was even more fun while drunk. It was mostly just something to do to give us a reason to drink. I passed out on Richard by the time we finally crashed and went to bed. We got a guest room, so once he got in the bed I just fell over on him and woke up a few hours later still wearing my coat and shoes. I didn't have a hang over when I got up this morning, but I sure felt like I should have. We got like 10 minutes down the road to go back home and the car starts over heating. So we had to stop and go all the way to our friends house which was like 5 minutes away. It took us like half an hour to get there stopping every few minutes. We just hung out there and asked his parents to come pick us up. His step dad looked at the car and saw that the radiator had a crack in it, so the deer did more damage than we thought. But everything worked out fine, we made it home ok. It was still worth it, because I wasn't very close with the two people we hung out with, and I found out they don't live far from me. So we may get to hang out more now. Anyway I'm tired as hell, so I'm going to go take a nap.

No comments: