About:

It's my hope to post entries here about my life and experiences as a trans-woman, and everyday life in general. This is my way of making my voice be heard, and bringing attention to the issues that transgender people face every day.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

She Apologized

I sent a text to my mom yesterday apologizing for everything again, and she actually apologized to me too. She says she wants to talk things out when we see each other again, which should be tomorrow actually. I'm kind of looking forward to it, I hope it all goes well. I hope more than anything we can come to some kind of an understanding with everything. My boyfriend also told me a few days ago that he's going to try to make things better with us. That makes me pretty hopeful. I don't know what's going to happen with either right now. All I can do is keep hoping that it will all turn out alright.

1 comment:

Shinigami Liz said...

Good luck on everything girl, it is not easy feeling left alone. I will be thinking about you. Hugs XXXX.