About:

It's my hope to post entries here about my life and experiences as a trans-woman, and everyday life in general. This is my way of making my voice be heard, and bringing attention to the issues that transgender people face every day.

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Outcome

Well I was finally able to get another appointment this morning. No one bothered to call me back yesterday, so I called at 10:30. I actually got someone on the phone the first try. The only problem was I couldn't get one before the 6th of January! Which is exactly why I was so stressed out about not missing the one I had, and getting one as soon as possible. I knew they would be booked up this month, especially since they're closed the last 2 weeks of the month. Luckily I have enough extra estrogen to make what I have last until then. My friend said she can take me then, I'm hoping nothing else comes up. This time I'm asking as many people as possible if they can be back up for me, just in case. I'm at least calmer now. I just really hate missing that appointment, I was supposed to have my 6 month blood work done. I feel better at least knowing that I've got another appointment. I'm not looking forward to the next month, but I'll live. Anyway, I don't really have much else to say right now.

2 comments:

Lori D said...

Glad it's gonna work out for you, hon. I can understand your frustration.

Alex said...

Hi Sage....Just checking in to see how you're doing lately.I really admire you're determination to celebrate the "Real You",and keep fighting.
So glad to see it's gradually coming together
for you.
Thanks for acknowleging your interest in the book
for sources to publish your poetry.After Emailing you,I found a '2004 copy of the book I'm no longer using.However,90% of the publishers listed,are exactly the same as the current issue anyway.If you'd like it Sage,it's yours....I'd be happy to send it to you...
Won't cost you a dime,but I'd need an address to send it to.If you'd rather
not give your address,I'll understand.But I can assure you,you wouldn't have to worry about that, in any context.
Anyway Hun,stay as happy as you can....your friend Alex in Vermont.My Email again is...papaver1951@MSN.com