About:

It's my hope to post entries here about my life and experiences as a trans-woman who also happens to have bipolar disorder. This is my way of making my voice be heard, and bringing attention to the issues that myself and others like me, face every day.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Bad Days

I'm just fed up with people lately. I've had the worst last 2 days. First my friend tells me that she can't take me to my appointment yesterday morning, which was supposed to be today. So I've been scrambling ever since to find someone who can take me, but no luck. So I'm having to call to no end, because it's a free clinic, to ever get in touch with anyone about moving my appointment to next week. I've made 2 calls already and left a voice mail, and I've gotten nothing back. If I miss an appointment without letting them know about it I can be suspended from service for a year. So I have real incentive to get in touch with someone. My nerves are shot to pieces today from this. The second thing was that I found out my friend who was going to buy me a tattoo, and take me to a party for my birthday just lost her job. So now that means all of those plans probably won't happen, and she won't be able to give me rides to my boyfriend's as often. So that just sucked for everyone. Then I find out that the guy who brought me home from there last time doesn't want to do it again, becasue he thinks I was scared of him the whole way. I had only gotten 2 hours of sleep the night before, so I wasn't very talkative. On top of all that me and my boyfriend are having issues again, which I hope can be fixed. I'm not asking if things could get worse, I know they could, so I'm just going to hope for the best right now. I'm just pretty depressed and stressed out at the moment, also a little pissed off at people. I hate it when stuff like this happens. I just want the day to be over and everything to turn out fine.

1 comment:

aline naomi said...

Hey there!

I just wanted you to know that I read your diary, so keep on writing ;)

I don't remember exactly how I got here (I'm a Japanese-Brazilian girl living in Brazil), but I enjoyed reading what you had in your mind and added this blog to my "Favorite".

Love people when they're supposed not to be loved. Try to understand them, their situation. Don't be so pissed off your friends/people in general... people can't always be like you wanted them to be and do what you wanted them to do...

Ok, I'll stop now. May you find some peace and balance!