About:

It's my hope to post entries here about my life and experiences as a trans-woman who also happens to have bipolar disorder. This is my way of making my voice be heard, and bringing attention to the issues that myself and others like me, face every day.

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Vlogging

Ok, I have some things to talk about this time. As I mentioned when I posted my video last time, I have started a video blog on youtube. I'm at my boyfriend's so much lately that I decided to start using his digital camera to make videos. There's also high speed internet here, so that helps a lot too. Here's the link to my channel page. http://www.youtube.com/user/sagefalloncox I'm going to put a link to it in the side bar also. Other things to mention, I got to meet a post op MtF last night. Me and Richie when out to dinner with her and her husband, and then to a gay bar. Things went pretty well, I got to talk with her some and get a better idea of what to expect in the future. I picked up a few tips, and had some fun, so things went well. I was a little depressed that day, so I didn't losen up as much as I could have I guess. Her husband paid a drag queen to give me a kiss on the cheek. So I had an interesting time, my first time at a gay bar I might mention. Overall things are going pretty well for me. I decided to finally send a nastly little email to the Human Rights Campaign yesterday. I think I got my point across about not being happy with their ENDA decision. Anyway, I think that's about all I've really got to say for now.

No comments: