About:

It's my hope to post entries here about my life and experiences as a trans-woman who also happens to have bipolar disorder. This is my way of making my voice be heard, and bringing attention to the issues that myself and others like me, face every day.

Thursday, May 8, 2008

At Richard's House

Well, as the title say's I'm at Richard's house (the boyfriend). I thought I would make an entry while I'm at here at 2 in the morning, with nothing to do at the moment. I got to go with him to his psychologist today. I didn't know that was going to happen until I got here and found out he had an appointment to go to. Things went well with that though, he seemed nice, and even wished us good luck together. Other than that, things haven't been happening too fast. We just rode around today while he tried to sell some books, and went to the mall for a little while. I should be home by Saturday though. I have to be back by then so I can go see my aunt with my mom for mothers day. She's my favorite aunt, so I definately don't want to miss out on seeing her again. But, I'm going to cut this a bit short since I'm kind of tired at the moment.

No comments: