About:

It's my hope to post entries here about my life and experiences as a trans-woman, and everyday life in general. This is my way of making my voice be heard, and bringing attention to the issues that transgender people face every day.

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

New Year, Same Issues

I don't guess there really is much to say about 08 this far. It's been about the same as always. I did get a new coat that finally fits. That kept me happy for a while, I actually got brave and wore it in public today. My appointment to meet with the doctor at the clinic is next Tuesday, so I'm looking forward to that. I'm not sure if I'll get a prescription or not, but I get to go through all the testing and stuff I guess. There just really hasn't been much going on in my life the last couple of weeks. I still need to find a job, but I can't do that until I know just how often I'm going to have to go back to the clinic. I hope I can find something out about that next week, if I have to pay to have prescriptions filled I'm going to need to make money some way. Progress is coming along slowly, I just hope it doesn't stop completely.

No comments: