About:

It's my hope to post entries here about my life and experiences as a trans-woman who also happens to have bipolar disorder. This is my way of making my voice be heard, and bringing attention to the issues that myself and others like me, face every day.

Friday, December 14, 2007

Frustrating Day

I got to talk with my therapist some today about writting the letter for me. That went pretty well, just my grandparents had to butt in first and say they wanted to come back too. They're using everything they can think of right now to make me look bad. All they did was try to tell me what I think, and accuse me of more shit that I didn't do. First they don't know what goes on in my head, secondly it's none of their business what I do with my life. It really pisses me off when they think that I owe them so much just because they raised me. I mean sorry if I don't show enough appreciation, but I've got my own life to live as best I can. They're just hoping something comes along to make me change my mind or not be able to go through with everything. Fuck them, I asked for nothing but support and I guess that was too much to ask of them. If I'm lucky I should get to go to my appointment tuesday dressed up. My friend decided to buy me clothes as a Christmas present. The only thing is I'm going to have to change here, so I'll end up walking out of here within their sight. I was kind of scared and nervous about that before now, but after today I actually look forward to seeing their reaction. I'm so tired of caring what their opinion of me is. I don't know what it is they want from me, but I'm pretty sure I can't give it to them. If I'm destined to just be one big disappointment to this family, then so be it. I'd rather be a happy, and alive disappointment than do everything just to please them and be miserable.

No comments: