About:

It's my hope to post entries here about my life and experiences as a trans-woman who also happens to have bipolar disorder. This is my way of making my voice be heard, and bringing attention to the issues that myself and others like me, face every day.

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas

So far it hasn't been too bad. I got to go with my mom to my aunts today, and we went to the mall and I got my Christmas money so I'm happy. I got to go to Hot Topic and get some stuff that I've wanted for a while. Now my aunt knows where to shop for me at least. It was fun, I like going to see my aunt, and it was the first Christmas I got to spend with all the few people in my family I really care about together. I got another shock tonight, my grandparents actually asked if I wanted to open my presents before Christmas morning. I got a bunch of money like I asked for so I should be able to afford some new clothes. I don't really want to wear the same thing to the clinic every time if I can help it. I found a really nice coat on the Hot Topic website, it's like 54 bucks but since I've got a little extra money I might as well go ahead and get it. This time of year is pretty depressing for me usually. I always seem to get a lot of stuff that I don't want or need. I got some clothes already, all guy clothes, but at least it was only a few. Mostly I got what I want, but I guess it just sucks not really being able to open up to everyone about this. I still haven't told my dad and I know I need to some time soon. I started a letter but I honestly have no clue how word it. I'm doing the best I can, it's getting there, slowly, but better late than never I guess.

No comments: