About:

It's my hope to post entries here about my life and experiences as a trans-woman, and everyday life in general. This is my way of making my voice be heard, and bringing attention to the issues that transgender people face every day.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Annoyed

I got a call yesterday afternoon from the clinic asking if I could come in today at 6:30 to do all the paper work. Needless to say I told them I would have to find out if I could make it and call them back. Thus began my frantic hour of calling first my mom and then my friend seeing if anyone could take me. My mom couldn't for some reason, and my friend has to work, but luckily she has next tuesday off. So I ended up making the appointment for next tuesday instead of today. I'm pretty annoyed though since they neglected to inform me last week when I was there that I would need to make a seperate appointment to do the paperwork. They had me under the impression that I was doing that at my appointment next month. Oh well I'm not going to dwell on being upset, at least this means things are moving faster. I'm hoping it might get me my meds next month since I'm supposed to meet with the doctor then. It's all kind of stressing me out a little, but it's worth it I guess.

No comments: