About:

It's my hope to post entries here about my life and experiences as a trans-woman who also happens to have bipolar disorder. This is my way of making my voice be heard, and bringing attention to the issues that myself and others like me, face every day.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Progress

I finally called that clinic today. I'm not sure if you'd call what I did progress or forgetfulness. I called and asked for the transgender clinic, but the doctor in charge of it wasn't in at the time. I left a voice mail and I asked to talk to him about making an appointment and left my number. The only problem is I completely forgot to leave my name. I feel so stupid. He was supposed to call me back, but I never got one today. I guess I'm just going to wait a day or 2 and see if he calls or not. I'm kind of proud of myself just for calling even. Hopfully I'll get what I want out of this. I just thought I'd leave an update about things.

No comments: