About:

It's my hope to post entries here about my life and experiences as a trans-woman who also happens to have bipolar disorder. This is my way of making my voice be heard, and bringing attention to the issues that myself and others like me, face every day.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I Did It

I finally got an appointment for the TG clinic earlier. I called again and left another message with the same doctor from monday and got a call back this time. I've got an appointment for next Tuesday at 6:30 to get a psycological evaluation. It's not hormone therapy, but it's definately a step towards that. I'm just so happy right now, I can't believe I actually made it this far. I guess being persistent really pays off with this stuff. I've called every day since Monday, and finally got something out of it. Anyway sorry to cut this short, I'm just too excited to write a lot right now.

No comments: