About:

It's my hope to post entries here about my life and experiences as a trans-woman who also happens to have bipolar disorder. This is my way of making my voice be heard, and bringing attention to the issues that myself and others like me, face every day.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Frustrated

Today has been frustrating to say the least. I tried calling the clinic again. This time all I got was a recording saying to stay on the line and wait for a receptionist, dial an extension number, or to call another number to make an appointment. So I tried calling the number to make an appointment and I actually got a person on the line. I asked to speak to someone about the transgender clinic and then I was told to call the other number back and dial an extension. Yet again I got a doctors voice mail. I actually left my name this time, but I still haven't gotten a call back even though I said in my message to please call me back as soon as possible. This is really getting on my nerves. I want to talk to a fucking doctor not leave a message. I guess I'll have to keep trying until I get someone. I just feel like I'm being ignored right now. The sad thing is I have no other options but this place. Why has it got to be so hard to get any help with this?

No comments: